products have accurate carbon emissions disclosures?
companies accurately measure their carbon emissions?
investors trust the climate actions of their companies?
all of us act together to stop climate change?
If climate change is the greatest challenge of our time, then blockchain is the ultimate open source tool to counter it.
Blockchain is the platform of global collaboration. By enabling data sharing and transactions on immutable, peer-to-peer ledgers, it allows us to break down the traditional barriers between businesses, industries, and countries. It empowers us to act as One.
Join us on this historic opportunity for technology and positive change.
- Why Finance Professors Think Sustainable Green Investing is a Fad–and Why It’s Dangerous
- Why I Chose Open Source to Fight Climate Change
- Upcoming Linux Foundation OSS Summit talk on Blockchain, Open Source, and Climate Change
- [Video] Introducing Hyperledger Carbon Neutrality and Certifications Working Group
- Imagine Climate Action Powered by Blockchain